Black Friday 2015 is around the corner and most of the top brands including Amazon, Nike, Macy’s, Target, Wal-Mart, Best Buy, eBay and more have already started offering some great early Black Friday deals for you. Before the inset of online shopping, shopping for holidays used to be a very different affair. Earlier Americans had to wait until after Thanksgiving to start buying the gifts for holidays and other seasonal must-haves. But with the introduction of Black Friday came the huge gift of great deals and a festive shopping experience. And with the increasing number of online shopping sites, nowadays more deals are rolling out to save your precious money and time. That is why more and more customers are now starting to purchase well in advance of the traditional holiday season.
Here is the list of some of our incredible early Black Friday deals from top online shopping websites:
Nike Holiday Sale 2015:
Get an extra 25% off Nike clearance plus free shipping at Nike.com. Also Nike is excited to offer you season’s best selling products at lowest prices. Shop online now and get Nike shoes, clothing and gear for, men, women and kids starting as low as $12 during Nike Holiday sale online. Don’t wait!!! Quantities are limited!
Macy’s Unveils Black Friday Deals:
- Every day, those who have downloaded the Cartwheel app can get a new toy for 50 percent off with a special offer.
- Through Nov. 7, those who have the company’s Toy Book can take 25 percent off any single toy or sporting goods item with a coupon.
- Beginning Nov. 8, all video games will be Buy Two, Get One Free
eBay Early Black Friday Sale:
Hal Lawton, Senior Vice President and Head of North America for eBay EBAY +0.00%, says many of his eBay sellers were preparing for holiday sales as early as spring this year, noting that they anticipated early shoppers for holiday gifts.
“Data shows that consumers are starting their holiday season earlier than in years past and stretching out their shopping window – which means the historical retail holiday season is expanding. Retailers are responding – especially online, where they can make fast changes if necessary,” said Lawton.
Best Buy Black Friday Sale 2015:
This holiday season, BestBuy is presenting huge new deals every day;
- Wearables, promising savings up to $100 on the Apple Watch, as well as $50 off the Samsung Gear S2.
- Activity trackers from Fitbit, Jawbone, Samsung and Garmin will also be heavily discounted, and any second-gen Moto 360 will come with a $50 gift card.
- The iPad mini 4 is BestBuy’s choice for an Apple tablet discount, knocking $100 off the pricier 64GB/128GB versions.
- The 12-inch MacBook, the MacBook Pro and 27-inch iMac will be graced with $150 price cuts.
- Samsung’s more affordable Tab A and Tab E offerings will see price reductions too, while the flagship Tab S2 9.7″ will sell for $399 instead of the regular $499.
- The latest is an Asus 2-in-1 15.6″ Touch-Screen Laptop with Intel Core i7, 8GB of memory and a 1TB hard drive.
- Nabi BigTab HD 20″, 16 GB, Black/Silver $249.99
Wal-Mart Early Black Friday Deals:
Walmart is completely ready for this festive season with;
- $100 off the iPad Air 2, though for a very specific Gold 16GB Wi-Fi only model and will sell you one for $399. An iPad mini 2 (16GB, Wi-Fi, space gray or silver) will go for $199, a $69 discount.
- The best deal is the $130.95 discount on Beats Studio headphones, for a sale price of $169.
- If you’re more into Android, Walmart has a great deal for you too – a Samsung Galaxy S5 for just $229, albeit with a Straight Talk Wireless SIM.
- The $250 advertised savings might be a little exaggerated, as you can find this 16GB model for less than $400 unlocked, but still.
- Fisher Price Bright Beats Smart Touch Play Space $49.97.
- Frozen Sing-A-Long Elsa $29.88
Amazon Black Friday Sale 2015:
As the exciting holiday shopping season is arriving, Amazon is completely ready for the Black Friday. It’s proposing some of the best deals and if you happen to be in the market for a tablet, e-reader, or set-top device you may be interested in what the world’s largest online retailer is peddling at the low end of the market.
- Amazon will be selling Kindle at just $49.99. That’s 38% off its retail price of $79.99.
- Fire TV Stick, the smaller of Amazon’s smart TV solutions will be on sale for $24.99. The device plugs into your TV’s HDMI port and presents access to a wide range of streaming services and apps.
- The entry-level Fire tablet is another product that Amazon put on sale starting on Thanksgiving. It’s been the best-selling product on Amazon since it was released at just $49.99, and the Thanksgiving Thursday sale will bring down to $34.99.
- Sony XBR55X810C 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD TV with BDPS6500 Blu-Ray Player $998.00
Toys R Us Black Friday Deals 2015:
At Toys R Us, you can earn rewards every time you shop something during the Black Friday week. This season you can create your child’s wish list, the ultimate toy registery. Toys R Us also provides free shipping with every online purchase of $19 or more! They also give free $10 gift card to use in December with your in-store purchase of $75 or more! “R” Us Credit Cardholders receive 10% off in-store purchases made this holiday season with the “R”Us Credit Card on Thursdays & Saturdays!
Some more deals at Toys R Us are;
- XPV/Marvel Remote Control Hulk Smash Vehicle $48.99
- Paw Patroller $48.99
- Fisher-Price Imaginext Ultra T-Rex $79.99
- Barbie Dreamhouse $169.99
Don’t forget to check back every day because MyVoucherDeals.com will be offering you new Black Friday deals everyday from thousands of advertisers online.